SOME IMPORTANT NOTES:
* The "X" tile can be use as any word starting with an "X" sound ("Excellent", "Ecstatic"...even "Eggs!")
* Blank tiles are "wild" (each player decides for themselves what letter to use).
* Players are limited to 1 Sentence point per round (Ex: "Dexter Loves Me. I Love Celery." would score only 1 Sentence point.)
* Nonsense Words can be used anytime (although they only get an extra point with the "Extra Point Nonsense" Card)
* Players are awarded "Sentence" and "Nonsense" points even if their NOODLE received no votes.
* Players can still receive a Sentence point even if their sentence contained 1 or more Nonsense word (Ex: "Edgar Glumphed For Hours." would receive a Sentence point.)
* The NYMWIT should always check NOODLES for legibility before reading them (they can get whispered help from authors on anything BUT Nonsense words).